S-100 Protoboard - CP/M

This is a discussion on S-100 Protoboard - CP/M ; Hello! Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100 connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces ...

  1. S-100 Protoboard

    Hello!
    Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand
    a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100
    connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces
    and those holes.)
    ----
    Gregg C Levine drwho8@att.net
    "This signature asks the all important question, "Why a duck?". "

  2. Re: S-100 Protoboard

    "Gregg C Levine" wrote in message
    > Hello!
    > Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand
    > a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100
    > connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces
    > and those holes.)
    > ----
    > Gregg C Levine drwho8@att.net
    > "This signature asks the all important question, "Why a duck?". "

    Gregg,

    Last time I checked, VECTOR made them. Pretty pricey though. If you only
    want a few, your best best is ebay.

    http://www.vectorelect.com/Product/P...d/PBSTDBUS.htm

    -J

  3. Re: S-100 Protoboard

    On Mar 21, 9:24 am, "John Crane" wrote:
    > "Gregg C Levine" wrote in messagenews:rhc6u31lo03lcgohf30ofd0q9u89b3ag2v@4ax .com...
    >
    > > Hello!
    > > Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand
    > > a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100
    > > connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces
    > > and those holes.)
    > > ----
    > > Gregg C Levine drw...@att.net
    > > "This signature asks the all important question, "Why a duck?". "

    > Gregg,
    >
    > Last time I checked, VECTOR made them. Pretty pricey though. If you only
    > want a few, your best best is ebay.
    >
    > http://www.vectorelect.com/Product/P...d/PBSTDBUS.htm
    >
    > -J

    Gregg --

    Why not mention Syntax PN M13216903 (PC-216903)? Standard size S-100
    card with pad-per-hole, and small regulator area at lower left (+5v
    only). Syntax is located in City of Industry, CA. 818/912-9469.
    BTW, I have no connection to Syntax other than I own a few of their
    prototype cards. I got them on a twofer special at Halted Electronics
    (or is that Haltek? .... *sigh* I always get them mixed up. Store is
    near Central Expway and Lawrence Expway in Sunnyvale.)

    Roger (www.hanscom.us)

  4. Re: S-100 Protoboard

    On Mar 27, 1:13*pm, r...@speakeasy.net wrote:
    > On Mar 21, 9:24 am, "John Crane" wrote:
    >

    > > "Gregg C Levine" wrote in messagenews:rhc6u31lo03lcgohf30ofd0q9u89b3ag2v@4ax .com...

    > > > Hello!
    > > > Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand
    > > > a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100
    > > > connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces
    > > > and those holes.)
    > > > ----
    > > > Gregg C Levine drw...@att.net
    > > > "This signature asks the all important question, "Why a duck?". "

    > > Gregg,

    > > Last time I checked, VECTOR made them. *Pretty pricey though. *If you only
    > > want a few, your best best is ebay.

    > >http://www.vectorelect.com/Product/P...d/PBSTDBUS.htm

    > > -J

    > Gregg --
    >
    > Why not mention Syntax PN M13216903 (PC-216903)? *Standard size S-100
    > card with pad-per-hole, and small regulator area at lower left (+5v
    > only). *Syntax is located in City of Industry, CA. *818/912-9469.
    > BTW, I have no connection to Syntax other than I own a few of their
    > prototype cards. *I got them on a twofer special at Halted Electronics
    > (or is that Haltek? .... *sigh* I always get them mixed up. *Store is
    > near Central Expway and Lawrence Expway in Sunnyvale.)
    >
    > Roger *(www.hanscom.us)- Hide quoted text -

    How recently are you talking about here?

    --

    I think I have a few new Vector S-100 WW boards I'd like to sell.

    JS

  5. Re: S-100 Protoboard

    Gregg C Levine wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Just for the sake of argument, would anyone on this list have to hand
    > a list of makers of S-100 type protoboards? (Bare PCBs wearing the 100
    > connectors that we know of and either perfboard type holes or traces
    > and those holes.)

    Once in a while I find new-in-bag s100 protoboards in my storage unit,
    typically from Vector. I sold one last week.

    --
    David Griffith