CopyQM -> dd conversion? - CP/M

This is a discussion on CopyQM -> dd conversion? - CP/M ; Hello, Is it possible to convert a CopyQM disk image into a raw disk image that will work with dd (to write a physical floppy) and for use directly with an emulator? I don't have a convenient machine around that ...

  1. CopyQM -> dd conversion?

    Hello,

    Is it possible to convert a CopyQM disk image into a raw
    disk image that will work with dd (to write a physical
    floppy) and for use directly with an emulator? I don't have
    a convenient machine around that could run CopyQM.

    - Andy Ball.

  2. Re: CopyQM -> dd conversion?

    KB9YLW wrote:
    : Is it possible to convert a CopyQM disk image into a raw
    : disk image that will work with dd (to write a physical
    : floppy) and for use directly with an emulator? I don't have
    : a convenient machine around that could run CopyQM.

    libdsk should be able to do
    this.

    dsktrans -itype qm -otype raw input output

    or even

    dsktrans -itype qm -otype floppy input /dev/fd0

    --
    John Elliott

    Thinks: This is what a nice clean life leads to. Hmm, why did I ever lead one?
    -- Bluebottle, in the Goon Show

+ Reply to Thread