ATTN: Rich Cini - CP/M

This is a discussion on ATTN: Rich Cini - CP/M ; Over the last few weeks, I tried several times to reach Rich Cini, to no avail. If someone is in contact with Rich, could you warn him to contact me? (This return address is valid, but it would be safer ...

  1. ATTN: Rich Cini

    Over the last few weeks, I tried several times to reach Rich Cini, to
    no avail.

    If someone is in contact with Rich, could you warn him to contact me?
    (This return address is valid, but it would be safer to include a
    "Message from Rich Cini" subject line.)

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Emmanuel Roche

  2. Re: ATTN: Rich Cini

    I sent you a PM on March 11th. I have not heard from you. I will try again.

    On 3/11/08 9:41 AM, in article
    db139f95-71b9-4091-b9b9-6251277ad685...oglegroups.com,
    "roche182@laposte.net" wrote:

    > Over the last few weeks, I tried several times to reach Rich Cini, to
    > no avail.
    >
    > If someone is in contact with Rich, could you warn him to contact me?
    > (This return address is valid, but it would be safer to include a
    > "Message from Rich Cini" subject line.)
    >
    > Yours Sincerely,
    > Mr Emmanuel Roche

  3. Re: ATTN: Rich Cini

    Hello, Rich!

    > I sent you a PM on March 11th. I have not heard from you. I will try again.

    This must be my fault. This e-mail address that I use to publish
    messages on the comp.os.cpm Newsgroup is heavily spammed (20 to 30
    spams per day), so I usually erase everything without trying to find
    if there is a jewel into them...

    (My private e-mail address receives much less spams, so it is always
    better to contact me via it.)

    Yours Sincerely,
    Mr Emmanuel Roche

+ Reply to Thread