Re: Cromemco questions - CP/M

This is a discussion on Re: Cromemco questions - CP/M ; Randy McLaughlin wrote: > Does anyone know the what the switch settings for the 64FDC are? I need a 4FDC and or a 16FDC. I have a Cromemco ZPU and a 16k Static Ram. Got a Bunch of Cromemco Boots. ...

  1. Re: Cromemco questions

    Randy McLaughlin wrote:
    > Does anyone know the what the switch settings for the 64FDC are?

    I need a 4FDC and or a 16FDC. I have a Cromemco ZPU and a 16k Static
    Ram. Got a Bunch of Cromemco Boots. Some Boot some wont.. Got an
    Integrand 22 Slot S-100 Chassis. Also need to find a TUART
    Bob in Wisconsin

  2. Re: Cromemco questions

    On Feb 5, 1:58*pm, "Robert J. Stevens" wrote:
    > Randy McLaughlin wrote:
    > > Does anyone know the what the switch settings for the 64FDC are?

    > I need a 4FDC and or a 16FDC. I have a Cromemco ZPU and a 16k Static
    > Ram. Got a Bunch of Cromemco Boots. Some Boot some wont.. Got an
    > Integrand 22 Slot S-100 Chassis. Also need to find a TUART
    > Bob in Wisconsin

    My, you have been looking for a while...

    I could probably find a 16FDC and TUART for ya if the price were
    right ;-) - email me off-list pls.

    BTW, anybody know what's happened to Randy? Haven't heard from him in
    quite a while.

    mike

+ Reply to Thread