Looking for Micromint EZ-Color Manual. Will pay. - CP/M

This is a discussion on Looking for Micromint EZ-Color Manual. Will pay. - CP/M ; Micromint's TMS9918 based video, sound, joystick S-100 board. Have board + software, but no docs. Will pay for manual original or copy. Thanks, JS...

  1. Looking for Micromint EZ-Color Manual. Will pay.

    Micromint's TMS9918 based video, sound, joystick S-100 board. Have
    board + software, but no docs. Will pay for manual original or copy.

    Thanks,
    JS

  2. Re: Looking for Micromint EZ-Color Manual. Will pay.

    On Tue, 29 Jan 2008 13:30:11 -0800 (PST), MdntTrain
    wrote:

    >Micromint's TMS9918 based video, sound, joystick S-100 board. Have
    >board + software, but no docs. Will pay for manual original or copy.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >JS

    Hi -

    I have a copy with schematics (less than 25 pages total), but since I
    also have the board and software, I can just make you a copy. Figure
    about $4-$5 including postage. Contact me privately if you still need
    a copy.

    Bob Stek
    Saver of Lost Sols

+ Reply to Thread