liquidating more CP/M machines - CP/M

This is a discussion on liquidating more CP/M machines - CP/M ; If anyone here isn't following the cctalk mailing list... I'm liquidating another collection of CP/M-related machinery. It includes a couple IMSAIs, a couple Altairs, some drives, and a couple no-name S100 chassis. -- David Griffith dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu eBay: frotz661...

  1. liquidating more CP/M machines

    --
    David Griffith
    eBay: frotz661

  2. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    In article ,
    dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu (Dave Griffith) wrote:

    > If anyone here isn't following the cctalk mailing list... I'm
    > liquidating another collection of CP/M-related machinery. It includes a
    > couple IMSAIs, a couple Altairs, some drives, and a couple no-name S100
    > chassis.

    yikes.. if i hadnt of just bought a new car!

  3. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    On Tue, 22 Jan 2008 16:59:21 -0500, ziggy
    wrote:

    >In article ,
    > dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu (Dave Griffith) wrote:
    >
    >> If anyone here isn't following the cctalk mailing list... I'm
    >> liquidating another collection of CP/M-related machinery. It includes a
    >> couple IMSAIs, a couple Altairs, some drives, and a couple no-name S100
    >> chassis.

    >yikes.. if i hadnt of just bought a new car!

    Hello!
    Dave, I confess I just got to the party rather late. Do you still have
    any of the S100 chassis units around? If you do indeed please e-mail
    me off list with the necessary details for payment, and so forth.
    ----
    Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net

  4. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    Gregg C Levine wrote:

    > Hello!
    > Dave, I confess I just got to the party rather late. Do you still have
    > any of the S100 chassis units around? If you do indeed please e-mail
    > me off list with the necessary details for payment, and so forth.

    Of the no-name chassis, one is empty. The other is a rough cube that
    appears to have everything it needs to boot and run except for software.
    All this stuff goes on Ebay under the name "frotz661".

    --
    David Griffith

  5. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 02:33:18 GMT, dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu (Dave
    Griffith) wrote:

    >Gregg C Levine wrote:
    >
    >> Hello!
    >> Dave, I confess I just got to the party rather late. Do you still have
    >> any of the S100 chassis units around? If you do indeed please e-mail
    >> me off list with the necessary details for payment, and so forth.

    >Of the no-name chassis, one is empty. The other is a rough cube that
    >appears to have everything it needs to boot and run except for software.
    >All this stuff goes on Ebay under the name "frotz661".

    Hello!
    I see. And it happens I am one of the few hundreds ( I hope!) who
    happen to have issues with those clowns at Ebay. Can you e-mail me off
    list the going details for the no-name chassis that happens to be an
    empty card cage? (Or both of them. Your choice.)
    ---
    Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net
    "Is there something wrong with the one I have?" said Spock to Jillian.

  6. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    Gregg C Levine wrote:

    > Hello!
    > I see. And it happens I am one of the few hundreds ( I hope!) who
    > happen to have issues with those clowns at Ebay. Can you e-mail me off
    > list the going details for the no-name chassis that happens to be an
    > empty card cage? (Or both of them. Your choice.)

    The empty one has been claimed.

    --
    David Griffith

  7. Re: liquidating more CP/M machines

    Hello Greg,

    Just read the posts on the CP/M NG for the first time in several weeks.
    If you are still looking for an S-100 box, I have one that is looking
    for a home. It is a Godbout box, approximately the same size and shape
    as the original IMSAI box. It contains the power supply (naturally), a
    motherboard, and several cards. IIRC, the cards are a Z80 CPU, a RAM
    card with unknown amount of memory, a serial I/O card, and two or three
    other cards whose functions I don't remember. The unit was part of a
    Digiac (brand) Z80/S-100 system that I've had for a number of years -
    untested. It is a HEAVY sucker. I'm light on details here because I
    haven't even looked at the thing in years.

    The price? FREE, except for shipping by FedEx ground. I just want it
    gone. I could even deliver it anywhere along the I-10 corridor between
    Daphne (Mobile area), AL and Slidell, LA at no charge. Better yet would
    be if you could pick it up here in Mobile.

    Best,
    Ed Greeley (pack-rat with too much stuff)

    Gregg C Levine wrote:

    (snip)
    > Hello!
    > Dave, I confess I just got to the party rather late. Do you still have
    > any of the S100 chassis units around? If you do indeed please e-mail
    > me off list with the necessary details for payment, and so forth.
    > ----
    > Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net

+ Reply to Thread