Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe - CP/M

This is a discussion on Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe - CP/M ; Hello, i have an old Microsoft Premium Softcard for the Apple IIe and no CPM OS disk. Standard Apple CPM OS disks do not work with this card, because of a different access to the Apple hardware. AFAIK the CPM ...

  1. Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe

    Hello,

    i have an old Microsoft Premium Softcard for the Apple IIe and no CPM OS
    disk. Standard Apple CPM OS disks do not work with this card, because of a
    different access to the Apple hardware. AFAIK the CPM is of Version 2.26B.
    Has anybody disk images of the required disks?

    Thanks in advance

    Roland

  2. Re: Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe

    "Roland Leister" wrote:
    >> i have an old Microsoft Premium Softcard for the Apple IIe and no CPM OS
    >> disk. Standard Apple CPM OS disks do not work with this card, because of a
    >> different access to the Apple hardware. AFAIK the CPM is of Version 2.26B.
    >> Has anybody disk images of the required disks?

    Roland, it's a single diskette. I'll email you an ADT image of version 2.26
    without the B, if you can use that image format.

    Regards,
    Freek.
    email: f.heite ATT hccnet DOTT nl

  3. Re: Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe

    Hello Freek,

    thank you for this fast response. I will test the image this evening at
    home. Long live Apple II...

    Regards,
    Roland

    "Freek Heite" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > "Roland Leister" wrote:
    >>> i have an old Microsoft Premium Softcard for the Apple IIe and no CPM OS
    >>> disk. Standard Apple CPM OS disks do not work with this card, because of
    >>> different access to the Apple hardware. AFAIK the CPM is of Version
    >>> 2.26B.
    >>> Has anybody disk images of the required disks?

    > Roland, it's a single diskette. I'll email you an ADT image of version
    > 2.26
    > without the B, if you can use that image format.
    >

    > Regards,
    > Freek.
    > email: f.heite ATT hccnet DOTT nl

  4. Re: Mircosoft Premium Softcard IIe

    It works,
    great,

    Thank you very much

    "Roland Leister" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hello Freek,
    >
    > thank you for this fast response. I will test the image this evening at
    > home. Long live Apple II...
    >
    > Regards,
    > Roland
    >
    > "Freek Heite" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    >> Roland, it's a single diskette. I'll email you an ADT image of version
    >> 2.26
    >> without the B, if you can use that image format.
    >>

    >> Regards,
    >> Freek.
    >> email: f.heite ATT hccnet DOTT nl

+ Reply to Thread