Just bought a Kaypro 10, I need a keyboard cable. - CP/M

This is a discussion on Just bought a Kaypro 10, I need a keyboard cable. - CP/M ; I just got a nice, non-working Kaypro 10 with no keyboard cable. From the looks of it, it appears any phone cord would work? I would prefer an original cable if anyone has one here for sale. I intend to ...

  1. Just bought a Kaypro 10, I need a keyboard cable.

    I just got a nice, non-working Kaypro 10 with no keyboard cable. From
    the looks of it, it appears any phone cord would work? I would prefer
    an original cable if anyone has one here for sale. I intend to fix
    this sweet thing up and use it as a very heavy laptop :-)

  2. Re: Just bought a Kaypro 10, I need a keyboard cable.

    redrumloa wrote:
    > I just got a nice, non-working Kaypro 10 with no keyboard cable. From
    > the looks of it, it appears any phone cord would work? I would prefer
    > an original cable if anyone has one here for sale. I intend to fix
    > this sweet thing up and use it as a very heavy laptop :-)

    Go to WalMart and buy a regular phone cable. It will work fine.

+ Reply to Thread