Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered - CP/M

This is a discussion on Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered - CP/M ; Hi at all, I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies scannered on internet? Thank you Enrico - Italy...

  1. Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Hi at all,
    I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board
    So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies
    scannered on internet?
    Thank you
    Enrico - Italy

  2. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Hello.

    Enrico Lazzerini wrote in message
    <478fc44f$0$21206$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...
    >Hi at all,
    >I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983.
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board
    >So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies
    >scannered on internet?
    >Thank you
    >Enrico - Italy

    Follow the Micro Cornucopia magazine link and there nearly at the end the
    external links, which lead you to some magazines. Is that what you meant?

    Greetz, Katzy.

  3. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Katzy wrote:
    > Hello.
    >
    > Enrico Lazzerini wrote in message
    > <478fc44f$0$21206$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...
    >
    >> Hi at all,
    >> I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983.
    >> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board
    >> So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies
    >> scannered on internet?
    >> Thank you
    >> Enrico - Italy

    > Follow the Micro Cornucopia magazine link and there nearly at the end the
    > external links, which lead you to some magazines. Is that what you meant?
    > Greetz, Katzy.

    I would be interested in getting a copy of the Prom and its Manual and a
    scan of the Schematics.
    I Might be able to clone the Prom Circuits.
    TIA
    Bob in Wisconsin

  4. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Robert J. Stevens wrote:
    > Katzy wrote:
    >> Hello.
    >>
    >> Enrico Lazzerini wrote in message
    >> <478fc44f$0$21206$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...
    >>
    >>> Hi at all,
    >>> I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983.
    >>> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board
    >>> So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies
    >>> scannered on internet?
    >>> Thank you
    >>> Enrico - Italy

    >> Follow the Micro Cornucopia magazine link and there nearly at the end
    >> the
    >> external links, which lead you to some magazines. Is that what you
    >> meant?
    >> Greetz, Katzy.

    > I would be interested in getting a copy of the Prom and its Manual and
    > a scan of the Schematics.
    > I Might be able to clone the Prom Circuits.
    > TIA
    > Bob in Wisconsin

    I should have added a Post Script
    USE
    trebor72@execpc.com to reach me

  5. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Greetz, Katzy.
    i got the libk you said but there is only the number 12.
    Anyone know where to can get other scannered or PDF coipes of this old
    magazine?
    Enrico

    "Robert J. Stevens" ha scritto nel messaggio
    > Robert J. Stevens wrote:
    >> Katzy wrote:
    >>> Hello.
    >>>
    >>> Enrico Lazzerini wrote in message
    >>> <478fc44f$0$21206$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...

    >>> Follow the Micro Cornucopia magazine link and there nearly at the end
    >>> the
    >>> external links, which lead you to some magazines. Is that what you
    >>> meant?
    >>> Greetz, Katzy.

    >> I would be interested in getting a copy of the Prom and its Manual and a
    >> scan of the Schematics.
    >> I Might be able to clone the Prom Circuits.
    >> TIA
    >> Bob in Wisconsin

    > I should have added a Post Script
    > USE
    > trebor72@execpc.com to reach me

  6. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    <4790f501$0$21213$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...
    >Greetz, Katzy.
    >i got the libk you said but there is only the number 12.
    >Anyone know where to can get other scannered or PDF coipes of this old
    >magazine?
    >Enrico

    The next link gives some sources:

    http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/msdos/magazines/microcorn/

    And from Dave Dunfield's website:

    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/miscpm/index.htm#fbb

    click the micro cornucopia link.

    Micro Cornucopia is a publication that was dedicated to users of the Ferguson
    Big-Board. I have a complete set from #1 (Jul 81) to #26 (Oct 85). Donated by
    H.C. Colford.

    Maybe contact him...

    Greetz, Katzy.

  7. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Thank for your indications,
    i had already look for those links but they not take me to download the
    copies of this old magazine: just recentions and old sw added to some copies
    i already downloaded.

    Any other suggestions?
    Enrico

    "Katzy" ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:4790fc93$0$20382$e4fe514c@dreader30.news.xs4a ll.nl...
    > Hello.
    >
    > Enrico Lazzerini wrote in message
    > <4790f501$0$21213$5fc30a8@news.tiscali.it>...
    >>Greetz, Katzy.
    >>i got the libk you said but there is only the number 12.
    >>Anyone know where to can get other scannered or PDF coipes of this old
    >>magazine?
    >>Enrico

    > The next link gives some sources:
    >
    > http://www.nic.funet.fi/pub/msdos/magazines/microcorn/
    >
    > And from Dave Dunfield's website:
    >
    > http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/miscpm/index.htm#fbb
    >
    > click the micro cornucopia link.
    >

    > Micro Cornucopia is a publication that was dedicated to users of the
    > Ferguson
    > Big-Board. I have a complete set from #1 (Jul 81) to #26 (Oct 85). Donated
    > by
    > H.C. Colford.
    >
    > Maybe contact him...
    >
    > Greetz, Katzy.

  8. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Hello.

    You asked:

    >Any other suggestions?
    >Enrico

    Did you already wrote to Dave Dunfield about his archive of those magazines?

    I found some more:

    http://www.trailingedge.com/mags.html#microcornucopia

    But you cannot download them, so write to David Williams

    mailto : dlw @ trailingedge.com
    (hoping the contact address is still valide).
    spaces added to avoid spam - so remove them!

    Greetz, Katzy.

  9. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    Well,
    i think that it would be very difficult to find that who have a collection
    like Dave Dunfield (here
    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/d/index.htm#mcorn ) had time to
    digitalize each copy.

    I thought that instead across internet it would be possible to find some
    copies.

    I not asked to Dave Dunfield yet and at the link you give me David Williams
    has just some copies but i could ask to him to try to have his help.

    Thank for your help.

    news:4791132f$0$687$e4fe514c@dreader25.news.xs4all .nl...
    > Hello.
    >
    > You asked:
    >
    >>Any other suggestions?
    >>Enrico

    > Did you already wrote to Dave Dunfield about his archive of those
    > magazines?
    >
    > I found some more:
    >
    > http://www.trailingedge.com/mags.html#microcornucopia
    >
    > But you cannot download them, so write to David Williams
    >
    > mailto : dlw @ trailingedge.com
    > (hoping the contact address is still valide).
    > spaces added to avoid spam - so remove them!
    >
    > Greetz, Katzy.

  10. Re: Looking for Micro Cornucopia magazine scannered

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 22:10:35 +0100, "Enrico Lazzerini"
    wrote:

    >Hi at all,
    >I'm in the process to restore my SBC in object I buyed in 1983.
    >http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ferguson_Big_Board
    >So is there anyone who know where i could find this magazine copies
    >scannered on internet?
    >Thank you
    >Enrico - Italy

    Boy that's odd ... in going through cd archives (for a disassembler
    so I can attack a Fujitsu Lifebook that's got a #%&&%@ password)
    I was just reading my log files from calling the Micro-C BBS.....

    Really felt the pang (again) while reading Dave Thompson's decision
    to end the magazine ....

    I have all 53 or 54 issues... but I don't have the time to scan them.

    I think I have most of the Micro-C CP/M disks, too ... somewhere.....

    Bill

+ Reply to Thread