Need any Z80 family chips? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Need any Z80 family chips? - CP/M ; Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80 family chips than I'm likely to need: Z80 CPU Z80 DART Z80 SIO Z80 CTC Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes. ...

  1. Need any Z80 family chips?

    Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    family chips than I'm likely to need:

    Z80 CPU
    Z80 DART
    Z80 SIO
    Z80 CTC

    Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes.

    Also some SMC CRT9007 video controllers; plastic & ceramic, some with
    heat sinks.

    If anybody needs/wants any of the above, send me an email off-list
    please.

    Thanks,

    mike

  2. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    Hello!
    Mike, why don't you list the parts you do have. That way we'd have a
    better idea of what to make arrangements to send you.
    ----
    Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net

    On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:38:18 -0800 (PST), MikeS
    wrote:

    >Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    >family chips than I'm likely to need:
    >
    >Z80 CPU
    >Z80 DART
    >Z80 SIO
    >Z80 CTC
    >
    >Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes.
    >
    >Also some SMC CRT9007 video controllers; plastic & ceramic, some with
    >heat sinks.
    >
    >If anybody needs/wants any of the above, send me an email off-list
    >please.
    >
    >Thanks,
    >
    >mike

  3. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    Gregg C Levine wrote: *** and top-posted. Fixed ***
    > MikeS wrote:
    >
    >> Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    >> family chips than I'm likely to need:
    >>
    >> Z80 CPU
    >> Z80 DART
    >> Z80 SIO
    >> Z80 CTC
    >>
    >> Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes.
    >>
    >> Also some SMC CRT9007 video controllers; plastic & ceramic, some
    >> with heat sinks.
    >>
    >> If anybody needs/wants any of the above, send me an email
    >> off-list please.

    > Mike, why don't you list the parts you do have. That way we'd
    > have a better idea of what to make arrangements to send you.

    irrelevant material. I fixed this one. See the following links:

    --

    (taming google)
    (newusers)

  4. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    On Jan 27, 5:35*pm, Gregg C Levine wrote:
    > Hello!
    > Mike, why don't you list the parts you do have. That way we'd have a
    > better idea of what to make arrangements to send you.
    > ----
    > Gregg C Levine drw...@worldnet.att.net
    >
    > On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:38:18 -0800 (PST), MikeS
    > wrote:
    >

    > >Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    > >family chips than I'm likely to need:

    > >Z80 CPU
    > >Z80 DART
    > >Z80 SIO
    > >Z80 CTC

    > >Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes.

    > >Also some SMC CRT9007 video controllers; plastic & ceramic, some with
    > >heat sinks.

    > >If anybody needs/wants any of the above, send me an email off-list
    > >please.

    > >Thanks,

    > >mike- Hide quoted text -

    --------------
    Well, I've sent out quite a few and still have some to pack & ship so
    it's hard to say, but there will probably still be some of these:

    SGS Z80B CPU
    SGS Z80A DART
    SGS Z80A CTC
    Zilog Z80A CPU
    Zilog Z80 CTC
    Zilog Z80A CTC
    SMC CRT9007

    Maybe:
    SGS Z80B DART
    SGS Z80A SIO
    Mostek MK3880BN-6

    mike

  5. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    On Mon, 28 Jan 2008 04:39:44 -0800 (PST), MikeS
    wrote:

    >On Jan 27, 5:35*pm, Gregg C Levine wrote:
    >> Hello!
    >> Mike, why don't you list the parts you do have. That way we'd have a
    >> better idea of what to make arrangements to send you.
    >> ----
    >> Gregg C Levine drw...@worldnet.att.net
    >>
    >> On Thu, 17 Jan 2008 02:38:18 -0800 (PST), MikeS
    >> wrote:
    >>

    >> >Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    >> >family chips than I'm likely to need:

    >> >Z80 CPU
    >> >Z80 DART
    >> >Z80 SIO
    >> >Z80 CTC

    >> >Some A & B versions, Mostek, SGS & Zilog, various date codes.

    >> >Also some SMC CRT9007 video controllers; plastic & ceramic, some with
    >> >heat sinks.

    >> >If anybody needs/wants any of the above, send me an email off-list
    >> >please.

    >> >Thanks,

    >> >mike- Hide quoted text -

    >--------------
    >Well, I've sent out quite a few and still have some to pack & ship so
    >it's hard to say, but there will probably still be some of these:
    >
    >SGS Z80B CPU
    >SGS Z80A DART
    >SGS Z80A CTC
    >Zilog Z80A CPU
    >Zilog Z80 CTC
    >Zilog Z80A CTC
    >SMC CRT9007
    >
    >Maybe:
    >SGS Z80B DART
    >SGS Z80A SIO
    >Mostek MK3880BN-6
    >
    >mike

    Hello!
    Mike it happens that I am still interested in your collection. I'll
    post a note to you later today.
    ----
    Gregg C Levine drwho8@worldnet.att.net

  6. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    On Jan 17, 5:38*am, MikeS wrote:
    > Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    > family chips than I'm likely to need:

    Looking for Jeff Jonas:

    Jeff, I didn't get any replies to my messages to you; just in case I'm
    getting blocked by a spam filter somewhere along the line, please send
    me an email off-list.

    mike

  7. Re: Need any Z80 family chips?

    On 6 fév, 12:28, MikeS wrote:
    > On Jan 17, 5:38*am, MikeS wrote:
    >
    > > Speaking of the Z80 (in another thread), I've got a few more Z80
    > > family chips than I'm likely to need:

    > Looking for Jeff Jonas:
    >
    > Jeff, I didn't get any replies to my messages to you; just in case I'm
    > getting blocked by a spam filter somewhere along the line, please send
    > me an email off-list.
    >
    > mike

    We also have a large stock of Mostek family, Zilog family chip

    www.rfq-hotstock.com
    www.penuries.com

    br
    yves soussi