P112 Second Run now open - CP/M

This is a discussion on P112 Second Run now open - CP/M ; Just in case anyone here missed it, I'm now taking orders for the second run of P112 single board computers. Read all about it at http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/ or the mirror at http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~p112/ . -- David Griffith dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu...

  1. P112 Second Run now open

    --
    David Griffith

  2. Re: P112 Second Run now open

    Dave Griffith wrote:
    > Just in case anyone here missed it, I'm now taking orders for the
    > second run of P112 single board computers. Read all about it at
    > http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/ or the mirror at
    > http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~p112/.

    Wow! Very nice.
    Does that mean that kits from the first run are going to ship real soon
    now?

    Danilo Coccia email: daniloco 'at' acm 'dot' org
    Via Cherubini 1 daniloco 'at' mclink 'dot' it
    20090 Buccinasco Phone: +39-0245712469
    Italy

  3. Re: P112 Second Run now open

    Danilo Coccia wrote:
    > Dave Griffith wrote:
    >> Just in case anyone here missed it, I'm now taking orders for the
    >> second run of P112 single board computers. Read all about it at
    >> http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/ or the mirror at
    >> http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~p112/.

    > Wow! Very nice.
    > Does that mean that kits from the first run are going to ship real soon
    > now?

    They've shipped already. You should be getting yours Any Day Now.

    All you overseas buyers, please email me when you get your kit so I know
    everything is okay.

    --
    David Griffith

  4. Re: P112 Second Run now open

    That's a pretty sharp board! Hopefully there will be some left in a few
    months when i can afford one.

+ Reply to Thread