Boot disk for Robin - CP/M

This is a discussion on Boot disk for Robin - CP/M ; Hello, I recently have tried to resurrect my old VT180, only to find that the boot disk has become corrupted. Is there a place where I can purchase a new one? -JB...

  1. Boot disk for Robin

    Hello,

    I recently have tried to resurrect my old VT180, only to find that the
    boot disk has become corrupted. Is there a place where I can purchase
    a new one?

    -JB

  2. Re: Boot disk for Robin

    bergerjs@gmail.com wrote:

    >Hello,

    >I recently have tried to resurrect my old VT180, only to find that the
    >boot disk has become corrupted. Is there a place where I can purchase
    >a new one?

    I have the VT180/Robin boot disks on my site. You can make them
    with ImageDisk.

    Dave

    --
    dave06a@ Collector of classic pre-PC computer systems.
    dunfield. If you have an old 8/16 bit non-PC system in need of a good

+ Reply to Thread