Attention Kaypro Users... looking for a short sample to control theparallel port - CP/M

This is a discussion on Attention Kaypro Users... looking for a short sample to control theparallel port - CP/M ; Hello, I'm looking for a short sample to control the parallel port (e.g. switch on or off of one signal, especially the handshake signals), does anybody have a sample code snippet (does not matter what language, assembler or Turbo Pascal ...

  1. Attention Kaypro Users... looking for a short sample to control theparallel port

    Hello,

    I'm looking for a short sample to control the parallel port (e.g. switch
    on or off of one signal, especially the handshake signals), does anybody
    have a sample code snippet (does not matter what language, assembler or
    Turbo Pascal or BDS C or whatever) ?
    I do *not* want to print something.

    Regards
    Peter

  2. Re: Attention Kaypro Users... looking for a short sample to control the parallel port

    Hello Per,

    "Peter Dassow" schrieb:

    >I'm looking for a short sample to control the parallel port (e.g. switch
    >on or off of one signal, especially the handshake signals), does anybody
    >have a sample code snippet (does not matter what language, assembler or
    >Turbo Pascal or BDS C or whatever) ?
    >I do *not* want to print something.

    New code snippet for Turbo Pascal

    Not for parallel Port.