Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets - CP/M

This is a discussion on Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets - CP/M ; For my ongoing CP/M project, I am looking for some code snippets written in Turbo PASCAL 3.0, something related with reading directories, something related with copying or renaming files also. Also, examples for BDOS calls in Turbo PASCAL 3.0 are ...

  1. Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets

    For my ongoing CP/M project, I am looking for some code snippets written
    in Turbo PASCAL 3.0, something related with reading directories,
    something related with copying or renaming files also.
    Also, examples for BDOS calls in Turbo PASCAL 3.0 are welcome.
    Thanks in advance for any hint.

    Regards
    Peter

  2. Re: Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets

    On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:24:58 +0200, "Peter Dassow (remove the
    REMOVE-NOSPAM. for direct answer)"
    wrote:

    >For my ongoing CP/M project, I am looking for some code snippets written
    >in Turbo PASCAL 3.0, something related with reading directories,
    >something related with copying or renaming files also.
    >Also, examples for BDOS calls in Turbo PASCAL 3.0 are welcome.
    >Thanks in advance for any hint.
    >
    >Regards
    > Peter

    One program that does is

    http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdro...AS/SORTDIR.PAS

    Jim

  3. Re: Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets

    Jim Korman schrieb:
    > On Mon, 07 Aug 2006 23:24:58 +0200, "Peter Dassow (remove the
    > REMOVE-NOSPAM. for direct answer)"
    > wrote:
    >
    >> For my ongoing CP/M project, I am looking for some code snippets written
    >> in Turbo PASCAL 3.0, something related with reading directories,
    >> something related with copying or renaming files also.
    >> Also, examples for BDOS calls in Turbo PASCAL 3.0 are welcome.
    >> Thanks in advance for any hint.
    >>
    >> Regards
    >> Peter

    > One program that does is
    >
    > http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdro...AS/SORTDIR.PAS
    >
    > Jim

    Thank you, not bad. But I am looking for disk oriented BDOS calls also,
    "disk free" or "disk parameter" or similar.
    I've seen a TPTOOL (Turbo Tool) source code(from the SIMTEL archives),
    but I am unsure about what the latest version for CP/M-80 was.

    Peter

  4. Re: Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets

    Hello Peter,

    "Peter Dassow schrieb:

    >Thank you, not bad. But I am looking for disk oriented BDOS calls also,
    >"disk free" or "disk parameter" or similar.
    >I've seen a TPTOOL (Turbo Tool) source code(from the SIMTEL archives),
    >but I am unsure about what the latest version for CP/M-80 was.

    Listing of SPACE.PAS

    http://www.hd64180cpm.de/12495.html

    Rolf

    from Germany

  5. Re: Looking for some Turbo PASCAL code snippets

    Peter Dassow (remove the REMOVE-NOSPAM. for direct answer) schrieb:

    > For my ongoing CP/M project, I am looking for some code snippets written
    > in Turbo PASCAL 3.0, something related with reading directories,
    > something related with copying or renaming files also.
    > Also, examples for BDOS calls in Turbo PASCAL 3.0 are welcome.
    > Thanks in advance for any hint.

    I made some programs for CP/M-Plus that directly call the BDOS (and
    BIOS) routines - i.e. MSDOS/MSFORM and the directory tool D. However,
    these are explicitly for CP/M-Plus only.

    If you are interested, leave me a note.

    Tilmann

    --
    http://www.autometer.de - Elektronik nach Maß.