Re: RFD: Remove comp.os.cpm.amethyst - CP/M

This is a discussion on Re: RFD: Remove comp.os.cpm.amethyst - CP/M ; >Message-ID: "French Luser" wrote: > > If one wanted old discussion that was actually about CP/M, one would > > look in the Google archives of net.micro.cpm and fa.info-cpm. > > Personally, I had no knowledge of those old e-mail ...

  1. Re: RFD: Remove comp.os.cpm.amethyst

    "French Luser" wrote:
    > > If one wanted old discussion that was actually about CP/M, one would
    > > look in the Google archives of net.micro.cpm and fa.info-cpm.

    > Personally, I had no knowledge of those old e-mail sources of info about

    CP/M.
    > If we had a real CP/M Foundation, it could (also) archive them. Since about

    http://mdfs.net/Archives/info-cpm

    I have scoured as many sources as I can find to try and make it as
    complete as possible.

    --
    J.G.Harston - jgh@arcade.demon.co.uk - mdfs.net/User/JGH
    There are three food groups: brown, green and ice cream.

  2. Re: RFD: Remove comp.os.cpm.amethyst

    Oops, that should be http://mdfs.net/Archive/info-cpm (no 's')

    --
    JGH