kaypro 4-84 - CP/M

This is a discussion on kaypro 4-84 - CP/M ; Hallo Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc. Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system Jos...

  1. kaypro 4-84

    Hallo

    Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system

    Jos

  2. Re: kaypro 4-84

    j.e. van der geest wrote:
    > Hallo
    >
    > Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    > Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >
    > Jos

    Have you tried here?

    http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdrom/Kaypro/

  3. Re: kaypro 4-84

    cavelamb himself wrote:

    > j.e. van der geest wrote:
    >
    >> Hallo
    >>
    >> Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    >> Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >>
    >> Jos
    >>

    > Have you tried here?
    >
    > http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/cdrom/Kaypro/

    Or
    http://www.retroarchive.org/cpm/os/os.htm

  4. Re: kaypro 4-84

    Try
    http://www.mrynet.com/kaypro/software.html

    Have fun !

    "j.e. van der geest" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hallo
    >
    > Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    > Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >
    > Jos

  5. Re: kaypro 4-84

    Or try
    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/system.htm

    regards

    "j.e. van der geest" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > Hallo
    >
    > Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    > Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >
    > Jos

  6. Re: kaypro 4-84

    >> Hallo
    >>
    >> Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    >> Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >>
    >> Jos

    >Or try
    >http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/system.htm

    Please make that

    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm:

    Apparently youi missed the first paragraph on my system disk page
    which states:

    "Please DO NOT link directly to this page. Please link to the main site
    (preferred), or the images section - it is important that anyone accessing these
    files view the information on the images page first."

    Dave

    --
    dave06a@ Low-cost firmware development tools: www.dunfield.com
    dunfield. Classic computer collection: www.classiccmp.org/dunfield

  7. Re: kaypro 4-84

    Dave Dunfield wrote:

    >>>Hallo
    >>>
    >>>Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    >>>Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >>>
    >>>Jos

    >>Or try
    >>http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/system.htm

    > Please make that
    >
    > http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm:
    >
    > Apparently youi missed the first paragraph on my system disk page
    > which states:
    >
    > "Please DO NOT link directly to this page. Please link to the main site
    > (preferred), or the images section - it is important that anyone accessing these
    > files view the information on the images page first."
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > --
    > dave06a@ Low-cost firmware development tools: www.dunfield.com
    > dunfield. Classic computer collection: www.classiccmp.org/dunfield
    > com Some stuff I have for sale: www.dunfield.com/sale

    Dave,

    What kind of stuff will go on the Projects page?

    Would the 10 Mhz modification be there eventually?

    I may still have some of the documentation for the SWP CoPower
    coprocessor setup somewhere.

    Would you be interested in that?

    Richard

  8. Re: kaypro 4-84

    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/d/kaypro4.zip

    "Dave Dunfield" a écrit
    dans le message de news: 2b4c1$4721c22d$cce1f906$9914@PRIMUS.CA...
    >>> Hallo
    >>>
    >>> Just received a Kaypro 4-84 but no systemdisk etc.
    >>> Does anybody know where I can find image bootdisks for this system
    >>>
    >>> Jos

    >>Or try
    >>http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/system.htm

    > Please make that
    >
    > http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm:
    >
    > Apparently youi missed the first paragraph on my system disk page
    > which states:
    >
    > "Please DO NOT link directly to this page. Please link to the main site
    > (preferred), or the images section - it is important that anyone accessing
    > these
    > files view the information on the images page first."
    >
    > Dave
    >
    > --
    > dave06a@ Low-cost firmware development tools: www.dunfield.com
    > dunfield. Classic computer collection: www.classiccmp.org/dunfield
    > com Some stuff I have for sale: www.dunfield.com/sale

  9. Re: kaypro 4-84

    >>>Or try
    >>>http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/system.htm

    >> Please make that
    >>
    >> http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm:
    >>
    >> Apparently youi missed the first paragraph on my system disk page
    >> which states:
    >>
    >> "Please DO NOT link directly to this page. Please link to the main site
    >> (preferred), or the images section - it is important that anyone accessing
    >> these
    >> files view the information on the images page first."

    >http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/d/kaypro4.zip

    Thanks! that really helps.

    Ok - the images page is unavailable until I have time to work
    out a solution.

    Dave

    --
    dave06a@ Low-cost firmware development tools: www.dunfield.com
    dunfield. Classic computer collection: www.classiccmp.org/dunfield
    com Some stuff I have for sale: www.dunfield.com/sale

  10. Re: kaypro 4-84

    Dave Dunfield wrote in message ...

    >>http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/d/kaypro4.zip

    >Thanks! that really helps.
    >
    >Ok - the images page is unavailable until I have time to work
    >out a solution.

    There's still the mirror:

    http://www.nostalgia8.nl/mirrors/dun.../d/kaypro4.zip

    Greetz, Katzy.