    --
    David Griffith

  2. Re: [P112] manual rebuilt

    On 2006-07-26, Dave Griffith wrote:
    > I've rebuilt the P112 manual at
    > http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/. If the manual looks weird
    > in your PDF reader for whatever reason, try this new one. Nothing has
    > changed.

    I've copied this new version to my mirror at
    http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~p112/

    I have *not* replaced the postscript version, since I've been unable to
    fetch it from Dave's page.
    --
    roger ivie
    rivie@ridgenet.net

  3. Re: [P112] manual rebuilt

    On 2006-07-27, Roger Ivie wrote:
    > On 2006-07-26, Dave Griffith wrote:
    >> I've rebuilt the P112 manual at
    >> http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/. If the manual looks weird
    >> in your PDF reader for whatever reason, try this new one. Nothing has
    >> changed.

    > I've copied this new version to my mirror at
    > http://anachronda.homeunix.com:8000/~p112/
    >
    > I have *not* replaced the postscript version, since I've been unable to
    > fetch it from Dave's page.

    Dave's now updated the postscript and I've copied it as well.
    --
    roger ivie
    rivie@ridgenet.net

+ Reply to Thread