Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd - CP/M

This is a discussion on Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd - CP/M ; Hi there, Here's a shameless plug for episode #100 of the Retrobits Podcast: http://retrobits.libsyn.com Bil Herd is the special guest for show 100. Formerly of Commodore, Bil's projects there included the Commodore 128, the Plus/4 series of systems, and the ...

  1. Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd

    Hi there,

    Here's a shameless plug for episode #100 of the Retrobits Podcast:

    http://retrobits.libsyn.com

    Bil Herd is the special guest for show 100. Formerly of Commodore,
    Bil's projects there included the Commodore 128, the Plus/4 series of
    systems, and the (never released) Commodore LCD. In the interview, we
    discuss life at Commodore, hardware workarounds ("kludges"), preparing
    for CES shows, and more. This is part I, with more coming next week!

    Best Regards, and happy retrocomputing...

    - Earl

  2. Re: Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd

    By the way, the Commodore 128 was, among other things, a CP/M machine
    (and I love to run it in that mode)...just an FYI that my post is not
    too much off-topic :-)

    - Earl

    On Oct 16, 7:14 pm, "retrob...@gmail.com" wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Here's a shameless plug for episode #100 of the Retrobits Podcast:

  3. Re: Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd

    "retrobits@gmail.com" wrote: *** and top-posted - fixed ***
    > "retrob...@gmail.com" wrote:
    >
    >> Here's a shameless plug for episode #100 of the Retrobits Podcast:

    > By the way, the Commodore 128 was, among other things, a CP/M machine
    > (and I love to run it in that mode)...just an FYI that my post is not
    > too much off-topic :-)

    irrelevant material. I fixed this one. See the following links:

    --

    (taming google)
    (newusers)

  4. Re: Retrobits Podcast Show 100 - An Interview with Bil Herd

    Earl,

    Of course I am already a subscriber to Retrobits. And congratulations
    for show 100. HOWEVER from my biased mindpoint, you could have
    focused show 100 on .....

    the S100 BUS of course

    regards marcus!

+ Reply to Thread