PMC MicroMate software - CP/M

This is a discussion on PMC MicroMate software - CP/M ; Still looking for bootdisks for a PMC MicroMate computer. TNX. --T Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land! --Timothy Leary...

  1. PMC MicroMate software

    Still looking for bootdisks for a PMC MicroMate computer. TNX.

    --T

    Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land! --Timothy Leary

  2. Re: PMC MicroMate software

    "Terry Yager" wrote in

    > Still looking for bootdisks for a PMC MicroMate computer. TNX.
    >
    > --T
    >
    > Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land! --Timothy
    > Leary

    I must have some of those here somewhere, Terry. I used to do service for
    PMC in Canada and there are PMC bits and pieces still scattered all over
    the house. I probably have a several full sets of original diskettes here,
    but whether they will still work is another story. Anyway, if you'll pay
    the shipping, I can probably supply what you need.

    I used to run my BBS on a PMC and developed most of the PBBS bulletin board
    system (after v 3.0) on one. Great little machines, especially with the
    external SCSI HD attachment....................Ian

  3. Re: PMC MicroMate software

    On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 21:31:42 -0500, Ian Cottrell wrote:
    > I used to run my BBS on a PMC and developed most of the PBBS bulletin board
    > system (after v 3.0) on one. Great little machines, especially with the
    > external SCSI HD attachment....................Ian

    Hi Ian. How you doing? It's been many years since I've heard from
    you. Whatever became of Blair Groves, the guy who ran TeleVideo Station BBS?

    --
    jimbo@sonic.net

    "There are only 10 kinds of people in the world;
    those who understand binary, and those who don't."

  4. Re: PMC MicroMate software

    On Mon, 24 Jul 2006 16:04:27 -0400, "Terry Yager"
    wrote:

    >Still looking for bootdisks for a PMC MicroMate computer. TNX.
    >
    >--T
    >
    >Jam the computer...trash every lethal machine in the land! --Timothy Leary

    Terry, Just got back from vaction so just read your post. I've got a
    Micomate 101 and can get you a boot disk.

    I got mine from Don Maslin several years ago

    Contact me at jkorman@alltel.net

    Jim

+ Reply to Thread