Jim Riley wrote:
> >Dave Sill wrote:
> >The problem with that attitude is it effectively destroys the research
> >value of usenet newsgroups. The archival value of usenet is one of its

> >important aspects.

> fa.info-cpm and net.micro.cpm are still available in the Google
> archives, and they were removed nearly 20 years ago. If

It's there, but you really need to know what you're looking for.
When I was trying to dig up posts from fa.info-cpm and net.micro.cpm
I couldn't find any way of browsing through them, I could only find
posts on specific search matches. Because of that I put together

J.G.Harston - jgh@arcade.demon.co.uk - mdfs.net/User/JGH
Sheffield Boundary Review at http://mdfs.net/per