2500AD Z80 Tools Rev 3.00d for CP/M available - CP/M

This is a discussion on 2500AD Z80 Tools Rev 3.00d for CP/M available - CP/M ; Dave Bardon of Avocet (owners of the 2500AD software rights) has very kindly given me permission to post copies of the 2500AD Z80 Assembler and Linker tools for CP/M to CP/M-centric websites. I've used 2500AD assemblers and linkers for years ...

  1. 2500AD Z80 Tools Rev 3.00d for CP/M available

    Dave Bardon of Avocet (owners of the 2500AD software rights) has very
    kindly given me permission to post copies of the 2500AD Z80 Assembler and
    Linker tools for CP/M to CP/M-centric websites. I've used 2500AD
    assemblers and linkers for years and they are rock solid. I have all the
    software available in LOADable .HEX files in a .zip archive that I'd be
    happy to mail to anyone that would like a copy. These run great with any
    CP/M 2.2 system and common emulators (requires a Z80 cpu). The copyright
    date was 1983.

    Dave did not give me permission to post the doc for reasons that I need
    not go into here. If anyone needs the command line format for the ASM
    program ask me in your requesting email and I'll note them down for you -
    the programs also prompt for filename, options, etc if no command line
    inputs are specified.

    The set of tools includes:

    Z80 macroassembler
    Relocating linker (to either .HEX or .COM)
    HEX.COM - converts .com to .hex files
    CASE.COM - converts lowercase to uppercase
    CONV.COM - converts 8080 to Z80 - very useful!

    If you need modern embedded tools, be sure to look up Avocet. Nice
    people.

    Craig Landrum, CTO
    Mindwrap, Inc.

  2. Re: 2500AD Z80 Tools Rev 3.00d for CP/M available

    Hi Craig,

    craigl wrote:
    > Dave Bardon of Avocet (owners of the 2500AD software rights) has very
    > kindly given me permission to post copies of the 2500AD Z80 Assembler and
    > Linker tools for CP/M to CP/M-centric websites. I've used 2500AD
    > assemblers and linkers for years and they are rock solid. I have all the
    > software available in LOADable .HEX files in a .zip archive that I'd be
    > happy to mail to anyone that would like a copy. These run great with any
    > CP/M 2.2 system and common emulators (requires a Z80 cpu). The copyright
    > date was 1983.
    >
    > Dave did not give me permission to post the doc for reasons that I need
    > not go into here. If anyone needs the command line format for the ASM
    > program ask me in your requesting email and I'll note them down for you -
    > the programs also prompt for filename, options, etc if no command line
    > inputs are specified.
    >
    > The set of tools includes:
    >
    > Z80 macroassembler
    > Relocating linker (to either .HEX or .COM)
    > HEX.COM - converts .com to .hex files
    > CASE.COM - converts lowercase to uppercase
    > CONV.COM - converts 8080 to Z80 - very useful!
    >
    > If you need modern embedded tools, be sure to look up Avocet. Nice
    > people.
    >
    > Craig Landrum, CTO
    > Mindwrap, Inc.

    That are really good news, but..... Without ANY documentation
    it will be nearly impossible to use the assembler! So please
    convince Dave to allow the publication of the documentation,
    too.

    Greetings,

    Uwe.

  3. Re: 2500AD Z80 Tools Rev 3.00d for CP/M available

    craigl wrote:
    > Dave Bardon of Avocet (owners of the 2500AD software rights) has very
    > kindly given me permission to post copies of the 2500AD Z80 Assembler and

    Do you have the permission to publish them on a website too ??

    Piergiorgio

+ Reply to Thread