New CFX version 1.3 bugfixed and enhanced - CP/M

This is a discussion on New CFX version 1.3 bugfixed and enhanced - CP/M ; There are several cosmetic glitches (Y2K display e.g.) and a bad bug (members in LBR archives could not exceed 64KB !) in the old CFX version 0.9 and 1.1 from Carson Wilson. I've fixed the errors (ok, late but hopefully ...

  1. New CFX version 1.3 bugfixed and enhanced

    There are several cosmetic glitches (Y2K display e.g.) and a bad bug
    (members in LBR archives could not exceed 64KB !) in the old CFX version
    0.9 and 1.1 from Carson Wilson. I've fixed the errors (ok, late but
    hopefully not too late) and enhanced CFX to version 1.3, a better
    filename handling (option char '/' in MS-DOS was allowed in CP/M
    filenames, but was not handled from CFX) and date stamping for the
    output files included.
    You can download the file and the included sources at
    http://www.z80.de/cfx13.zip - please send me suggestions for further
    enhancements to my private email (remove the REMOVE-NOSPAM from the mail
    address).

    Regards
    Peter

  2. Re: New CFX version 1.3 bugfixed and enhanced

    Peter Dassow wrote:
    > You can download the file and the included sources at
    > http://www.z80.de/cfx13.zip - please send me suggestions for further
    > enhancements to my private email (remove the REMOVE-NOSPAM from the mail
    > address).
    >
    > Regards
    > Peter

    I do not know why, but you can't download the new version yet from the
    above website (an older version will be d/l'd). Please use
    http://www.8086.info/cfx13.zip meanwhile.

    Regards
    Peter

  3. Re: New CFX version 1.3 bugfixed and enhanced

    Peter Dassow wrote:
    > I do not know why, but you can't download the new version yet from the
    > above website (an older version will be d/l'd). Please use
    > http://www.8086.info/cfx13.zip meanwhile.

    Now it does work with http://www.z80.de/cfx13.zip .

    Regards
    Peter