Free Kaypro II Pro Monitor & Greek pro-char ROMs - CP/M

This is a discussion on Free Kaypro II Pro Monitor & Greek pro-char ROMs - CP/M ; Free to anyone who wants them.. just email me: oneelkruns@hotmail.com These are from a Kaypro II and should be in perfect working order. They are marked "1982 Micro Cornucopia". Ron...

  1. Free Kaypro II Pro Monitor & Greek pro-char ROMs

    Free to anyone who wants them.. just email me: oneelkruns@hotmail.com

    These are from a Kaypro II and should be in perfect working order.
    They are marked "1982 Micro Cornucopia".

    Ron

  2. Re: Free Kaypro II Pro Monitor & Greek pro-char ROMs

    Thanks for the emails. The ROMs are now gone.

    Ron Kneusel wrote:
    > Free to anyone who wants them.. just email me: oneelkruns@hotmail.com
    >
    > These are from a Kaypro II and should be in perfect working order.
    > They are marked "1982 Micro Cornucopia".
    >
    > Ron

+ Reply to Thread