Vintage Books and Mags on eBay - CP/M

This is a discussion on Vintage Books and Mags on eBay - CP/M ; I'm clearing out a bunch of my old stuff. Don't want to just throw it away, so I'm putting it on eBay with REAL LOW openning bids. Stuff like this: Structured Programming and Problem Solving with PASCAL from 1978 http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270004380355 ...

  1. Vintage Books and Mags on eBay

    I'm clearing out a bunch of my old stuff. Don't want to just throw it
    away, so I'm putting it on eBay with REAL LOW openning bids. Stuff like
    this:

    Structured Programming and Problem Solving with PASCAL from 1978

    Top Down Structured Programming Techniques from 1975

    Carl Miller
    carl_miller23@hotmail.com
    ---------
    Using: OUI 1.9.2 Pro from http://www.ouisoft.com

  2. Re: Vintage Books and Mags on eBay

    Hihi

    Carl Miller wrote:
    > Top Down Structured Programming Techniques from 1975
    > http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270004382847

    By any chance is that written by Michael Jackson?

    I'm just wondering if it's that bloody awful JSP technique I was forced
    to learn at one point (I still don't see what's wrong with a basic
    algorithm if you need anything at all)

    --
    Adam

  3. Re: Vintage Books and Mags on eBay

    On July 03 2006, hideki.adam@gmail.com wrote:
    >> Carl Miller wrote:
    >> Top Down Structured Programming Techniques from 1975
    >> http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=270004382847

    > By any chance is that written by Michael Jackson?
    >
    > I'm just wondering if it's that bloody awful JSP technique I was
    > forced to learn at one point (I still don't see what's wrong with a
    > basic algorithm if you need anything at all)

    No, it's Clement McGowan and John Kelly.

    --
    Carl Miller
    carl_miller23@hotmail.com

+ Reply to Thread