Microsoft " SoftCard " CP/M Reference Manual - CP/M

This is a discussion on Microsoft " SoftCard " CP/M Reference Manual - CP/M ; Microsoft " SoftCard " A Peripheral for the Apple II With CP/M and Microsoft Basic on diskette Manual Volume I available for download link : http://aceemploymentservices.net/mic...ad%20links.htm...

  1. Microsoft " SoftCard " CP/M Reference Manual

    Microsoft " SoftCard "

    A Peripheral for the Apple II

    With CP/M and Microsoft Basic on diskette
    Manual Volume I available for download

    link :

    http://aceemploymentservices.net/mic...ad%20links.htm

  2. Re: Microsoft " SoftCard " CP/M Reference Manual

    "Ace Employment Services" wrote in message
    news:1150264473.092264.309920@y41g2000cwy.googlegr oups.com...

    > Microsoft " SoftCard "
    >
    > A Peripheral for the Apple II
    >
    > With CP/M and Microsoft Basic on diskette
    > Manual Volume I available for download
    >

    > link :
    >

    > http://aceemploymentservices.net/mic...ad%20links.htm

    Thanks a lot for the manual. The only link that seems to work is for pages
    11-20.
    Ralph

  3. Re: Microsoft " SoftCard " CP/M Reference Manual

    "RED" wrote in message

    > "Ace Employment Services" wrote in
    > message news:1150264473.092264.309920@y41g2000cwy.googlegr oups.com...
    >>
    >> Microsoft " SoftCard "
    >>
    >> A Peripheral for the Apple II
    >>
    >> With CP/M and Microsoft Basic on diskette
    >> Manual Volume I available for download
    >>

    >> link :
    >>

    >> http://aceemploymentservices.net/mic...ad%20links.htm
    >>

    > Thanks a lot for the manual. The only link that seems to work is for pages
    > 11-20.
    > Ralph

    I spoke too soon. Forget the previous post

+ Reply to Thread