Z80 Project Home - CP/M

This is a discussion on Z80 Project Home - CP/M ; Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and have a place to discuss/develop the project. I know yahoo isn't ...

  1. Z80 Project Home

    Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i
    whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and
    have a place to discuss/develop the project.

    I know yahoo isn't the best place, but its there, its free, and ill be
    sure to archive everything for after we are done.. And we can post here
    on milestone progress.

    It isn't moderated at this point, but is a members only to help keep the
    garbage down somewhat.

    Soooo for those that are interested, see you over there

  2. Re: Z80 Project Home

    ziggy wrote:
    > Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i
    > whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and
    > have a place to discuss/develop the project.
    >
    > I know yahoo isn't the best place, but its there, its free, and ill be
    > sure to archive everything for after we are done.. And we can post here
    > on milestone progress.
    >
    > It isn't moderated at this point, but is a members only to help keep the
    > garbage down somewhat.
    >
    > Soooo for those that are interested, see you over there

    I already post this on the "Z80 homebrew..." original thread. As a
    better choice i can setup a forum (phpBB based) and/or a web space
    dedicated to the project (for free, obviously). The forum will be
    hosted on a server managed by me so i could setup the whole thing in no
    more than one day.
    Just let me know if there is some interest in this.

    Piergiorgio

  3. Re: Z80 Project Home

    ziggy wrote:

    > Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i
    > whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and
    > have a place to discuss/develop the project.
    >
    > I know yahoo isn't the best place, but its there, its free, and ill be
    > sure to archive everything for after we are done.. And we can post here
    > on milestone progress.
    >
    > It isn't moderated at this point, but is a members only to help keep the
    > garbage down somewhat.
    >
    > Soooo for those that are interested, see you over there

    I signed up for this Yahoo group a couple of days ago, but still
    have *not* been approved. How long is the approval process going
    to take??? I have some information to post, but can *not* post
    until approved.

    I wonder how many others are awaiting approval...

  4. Re: Z80 Project Home

    In article <448A79F8.BE631089@comcast.net>,
    Charles Richmond wrote:

    > ziggy wrote:
    > >
    > > Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i
    > > whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and
    > > have a place to discuss/develop the project.
    > >
    > > I know yahoo isn't the best place, but its there, its free, and ill be
    > > sure to archive everything for after we are done.. And we can post here
    > > on milestone progress.
    > >
    > > It isn't moderated at this point, but is a members only to help keep the
    > > garbage down somewhat.
    > >
    > > Soooo for those that are interested, see you over there
    > >

    > I signed up for this Yahoo group a couple of days ago, but still
    > have *not* been approved. How long is the approval process going
    > to take??? I have some information to post, but can *not* post
    > until approved.
    >
    > I wonder how many others are awaiting approval...
    >

    > --
    > +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    > | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net |
    > +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    Grrrr i never got an responses from yahoo that people were waiting.

  5. Re: Z80 Project Home

    On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:14:54 -0400, ziggy
    wrote:

    >In article <448A79F8.BE631089@comcast.net>,
    > Charles Richmond wrote:
    >
    >> ziggy wrote:
    >> >
    >> > Since there is interest in a 'group project' built around a z80, i
    >> > whipped up a yahoo group so we can take the OT stuff off of here and
    >> > have a place to discuss/develop the project.
    >> >
    >> > I know yahoo isn't the best place, but its there, its free, and ill be
    >> > sure to archive everything for after we are done.. And we can post here
    >> > on milestone progress.
    >> >
    >> > It isn't moderated at this point, but is a members only to help keep the
    >> > garbage down somewhat.
    >> >
    >> > Soooo for those that are interested, see you over there
    >> >

    >> I signed up for this Yahoo group a couple of days ago, but still
    >> have *not* been approved. How long is the approval process going
    >> to take??? I have some information to post, but can *not* post
    >> until approved.
    >>
    >> I wonder how many others are awaiting approval...
    >>

    >> --
    >> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    >> | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net |
    >> +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    >Grrrr i never got an responses from yahoo that people were waiting.

    You need to turn on that option. It isn't necessarily automatic.

  6. Re: Z80 Project Home

    In article ,
    Jim Higgins wrote:

    > On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:14:54 -0400, ziggy
    > wrote:
    >
    > >In article <448A79F8.BE631089@comcast.net>,
    > > Charles Richmond wrote:

    > >> I signed up for this Yahoo group a couple of days ago, but still
    > >> have *not* been approved. How long is the approval process going
    > >> to take??? I have some information to post, but can *not* post
    > >> until approved.
    > >>
    > >> I wonder how many others are awaiting approval...
    > >>

    > >> --
    > >> +----------------------------------------------------------------+
    > >> | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net |
    > >> +----------------------------------------------------------------+

    > >Grrrr i never got an responses from yahoo that people were waiting.

    > You need to turn on that option. It isn't necessarily automatic.

    Im watching it more closely now. So i dont look like such an idiot

  7. Re: Z80 Project Home

    ziggy wrote:

    > In article ,
    > Jim Higgins wrote:
    >
    > > On Sat, 10 Jun 2006 09:14:54 -0400, ziggy
    > > wrote:

    > > >Grrrr i never got an responses from yahoo that people were waiting.

    > > You need to turn on that option. It isn't necessarily automatic.

    > Im watching it more closely now. So i dont look like such an idiot

    Ziggy, I have *never* thought that you were an idiot, and I apologize
    if I seemed to imply that. You may be in need of some anger management
    classes, but you are certainly *not* an idiot.

  8. Re: Z80 Project Home

    In article <44902496.9DD6ECEE@comcast.net>,
    Charles Richmond wrote:

    > ziggy wrote:
    > >
    > > In article ,
    > > Jim Higgins wrote:

    > > > You need to turn on that option. It isn't necessarily automatic.

    > > Im watching it more closely now. So i dont look like such an idiot
    > >

    > Ziggy, I have *never* thought that you were an idiot, and I apologize
    > if I seemed to imply that. You may be in need of some anger management
    > classes, but you are certainly *not* an idiot.
    >
    > --
    > | Charles and Francis Richmond richmond at plano dot net |

    Don't worry, i was doing the implying

    Anger management classes? You know me in person i take it.. hehe

+ Reply to Thread