S-100 & CP/M stuff - CP/M

This is a discussion on S-100 & CP/M stuff - CP/M ; Dave, Mid May has come and gone. When are you coming? Could you let me know so I don't have to wait and wait and wait and wait and ...? Don...

  1. S-100 & CP/M stuff

    Dave,

    Mid May has come and gone. When are you coming? Could you let me know so I
    don't have to wait and wait and wait and wait and ...?

    Don

  2. Re: S-100 & CP/M stuff

    Donald Harris wrote:
    > Dave,
    >
    > Mid May has come and gone. When are you coming? Could you let me know so I
    > don't have to wait and wait and wait and wait and ...?

    Don,

    Sorry I've been busy. Life, work, kids, you know what it's like. But
    hey, thanks for the invite. Let me know what you want and I'll see what
    I can do.

    Cheers,
    Dave

+ Reply to Thread