Kaypro 10 again - CP/M

This is a discussion on Kaypro 10 again - CP/M ; Sorry to bring this up again: It seems I need the 2.2u1 disk set for the Kaypro 10. Does anyone have it and can mail it to me / post a link to it or have at least a bootable ...

  1. Kaypro 10 again

    Sorry to bring this up again:

    It seems I need the 2.2u1 disk set for the Kaypro 10.

    Does anyone have it and can mail it to me / post a link to it or have at
    least a bootable floppy with the necessary utilities to get my HD going
    again?

    Thanks, Robert
    --
    Wartna dir hilfi...

  2. Re: Kaypro 10 again

    Robert Flossmann wrote:
    > Sorry to bring this up again:

    > It seems I need the 2.2u1 disk set for the Kaypro 10.

    > Does anyone have it and can mail it to me / post a link to it or have at
    > least a bootable floppy with the necessary utilities to get my HD going
    > again?

    Check Dave Dunfield's archive at
    http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm

    --
    David Griffith

  3. Re: Kaypro 10 again

    In article ,
    dgriffi@cs.csbuak.edu says...
    > Robert Flossmann wrote:
    > > Sorry to bring this up again:

    > > It seems I need the 2.2u1 disk set for the Kaypro 10.

    > > Does anyone have it and can mail it to me / post a link to it or have at
    > > least a bootable floppy with the necessary utilities to get my HD going
    > > again?

    > Check Dave Dunfield's archive at
    > http://www.classiccmp.org/dunfield/img/index.htm

    Dave, Thanks for the link - unfortunately neither the K10 nor the K4 set
    boots (should, according to some articles on the net...)
    It appears I'll have to burn a TurboROM to iron out my stupid mistake.

    Thanks,
    Robert
    --
    Wartna dir hilfi...