Those of you on the P112 mailing list already know: the second run of
P112 kits has shipped. If you still haven't ordered a kit, I'll have
more in a few days. I just need to burn more CDs and image more
floppies. This time, I have EVERYTHING on hand. When you order, your
kit will be in the mail TOMORROW.

Now for the bad news. When buying the last batch of parts, I discovered
that prices went way up. In particular, the RS232 transceivers almost
tripled in price, and they weren't cheap to begin with. So the
price of the P112 kit has gone up to $160 by money order ($165 by
paypal).

I've updated my P112 page at
http://www.cs.csubak.edu/~dgriffi/proj/p112/. The mirror tarball is in
its usual place.