Hi,
I have a Superbrain that has a 'Fast ROM 3' EPROM. I would like to get
hold of the code from an original Superbrain ROM to compare them. I
believe the original ROM annouces itself as something like "2.1 ENTER
DISKETTE..." where mine announces "F3 ENTER DISKETTE..."

I have searched on the net but could not find a copy of the ROM code.
If someone knows where it is, or is prepared to upload a copy I would
be grateful. If you think my F3 EPROM code is of any interest, I could
make it available online.

Also, I think there was at one time a modification to the Superbrain to
stop the floppy drive motors from spinning all the time. Does anyone
know what this modification was?
Dave.