P112 parts question - CP/M

This is a discussion on P112 parts question - CP/M ; Hi everybody, I'm trying to complete my P112 - I received one of Dave Brooks' PCBs in 2000 but it just sat there ... Now I'm trying to find all the parts for the board, but some seem to be ...

  1. P112 parts question

    Hi everybody,
    I'm trying to complete my P112 - I received one of Dave Brooks' PCBs in
    2000 but it just sat there ...
    Now I'm trying to find all the parts for the board, but some seem to be
    available only as (expensive) discontinued stock.

    I'm looking for alternative parts for the following items:
    LT1133 RS232 chip
    NMF0512S Flash Power chip

    Those parts ...
    74ACT02
    74ACT139
    seem also to be hard to find, can they be replaced with other 74 series
    chips, e.g. HCT parts?

    Thanks for your help

    Robert
    --
    Wartna dir hilfi...

  2. Re: P112 parts question

    Robert -

    www.digikey.com carries the LT1133, 74ACT02 and 74ACT139 - at very
    reasonable prices.

    The NMF0512S isn't necessary unless you plan to program 12v flash.
    Just use an ATmel 5v part (or even a 27C256 works fine) for the
    firmware.

    - Gary

+ Reply to Thread