IMSAI 8080 system for sale - CP/M

This is a discussion on IMSAI 8080 system for sale - CP/M ; I'm doing the dreadful task of decidibng what to take and what to keep before a house move - and have decided that my beloved IMSAI system has to go. (OK - well SHE says it has to go.) I've ...

  1. IMSAI 8080 system for sale

    I'm doing the dreadful task of decidibng what to take and what to keep
    before a house move - and have decided that my beloved IMSAI system has
    to go. (OK - well SHE says it has to go.)
    I've put details andpictures up on a web site - so if it's of interest
    take a look at http://home.exetel.com.au/qdos/imsai.html

    Feel free to ask if I haven't provided sufficient details. (I'm not
    sure that I have given a valid serial number - the leading character
    could be a 1, and I or a fly-spot.)

    cheers
    rde

  2. Re: IMSAI 8080 system for sale

    "rde" wrote in message
    news:1146138886.482369.12760@v46g2000cwv.googlegro ups.com...
    > I'm doing the dreadful task of decidibng what to take and what to keep
    > before a house move - and have decided that my beloved IMSAI system has
    > to go. (OK - well SHE says it has to go.)
    > I've put details andpictures up on a web site - so if it's of interest
    > take a look at http://home.exetel.com.au/qdos/imsai.html
    >
    > Feel free to ask if I haven't provided sufficient details. (I'm not
    > sure that I have given a valid serial number - the leading character
    > could be a 1, and I or a fly-spot.)
    >
    > cheers
    > rde

    The movie was War Games...

    Larry

  3. Re: IMSAI 8080 system for sale

    In article <1146138886.482369.12760@v46g2000cwv.googlegroups.c om>,
    "rde" wrote:

    > I'm doing the dreadful task of decidibng what to take and what to keep
    > before a house move - and have decided that my beloved IMSAI system has
    > to go. (OK - well SHE says it has to go.)
    > I've put details andpictures up on a web site - so if it's of interest
    > take a look at http://home.exetel.com.au/qdos/imsai.html
    >
    > Feel free to ask if I haven't provided sufficient details. (I'm not
    > sure that I have given a valid serial number - the leading character
    > could be a 1, and I or a fly-spot.)
    >
    > cheers
    > rde

    Starwars? I must have missed that..

    Or you meant 'wargames'...

    if i was not tapped out due to the taxman, id make an offer..

+ Reply to Thread