MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free - CP/M

This is a discussion on MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free - CP/M ; Hi all, In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more. As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80 ...

  1. MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free

    Hi all,

    In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about
    QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more.

    As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80
    8-bit packages are available on-line -- free for personal use. It
    took me over 100 hours to convert everything into something usable on
    a modern system. I sure *hope* it is worth it to somebody out there.

    Visit http://www.microcodeconsulting.com/z80 .

    Enjoy!

    -Mitch

  2. Re: MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free

    Hi Mitchell,

    thanks a lot for this URL!!! May be Gaby should add that link
    to her link list.

    Thanks again,

    Uwe.

    Mitchell Mlinar wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about
    > QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more.
    >
    > As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80
    > 8-bit packages are available on-line -- free for personal use. It
    > took me over 100 hours to convert everything into something usable on
    > a modern system. I sure *hope* it is worth it to somebody out there.
    >
    > Visit http://www.microcodeconsulting.com/z80 .
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > -Mitch

  3. Re: MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free

    Mitchell Mlinar wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about
    > QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more.
    >
    > As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80
    > 8-bit packages are available on-line -- free for personal use. It
    > took me over 100 hours to convert everything into something usable on
    > a modern system. I sure *hope* it is worth it to somebody out there.
    >
    > Visit http://www.microcodeconsulting.com/z80 .
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > -Mitch

    WOW!!!

    Thanks Mitch!! Your right, that was good timing. I guess its a good
    thing I asked. :-) Let the downloading begin. :-)

    Don

  4. Re: MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free

    On Mon, 24 Apr 2006 06:15:21 UTC, Mitchell Mlinar
    wrote:

    > Hi all,
    >
    > In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about
    > QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more.
    >
    > As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80
    > 8-bit packages are available on-line -- free for personal use. It
    > took me over 100 hours to convert everything into something usable on
    > a modern system. I sure *hope* it is worth it to somebody out there.
    >
    > Visit http://www.microcodeconsulting.com/z80 .
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > -Mitch

    THANKS .

    but with my old adobe3(4) reader I got an error opening some of the
    PDF-Files. That's bad as I dont't have Windows and it seemd as if
    you used the new adobe soft with restrictions so only a reader equal
    to adobe 6 can open the documents.

    --
    Greetings

    Fritz Chwolka

  5. Re: MICROCode Consulting software on-line for free

    Hallo Michell

    This information is perfect. I am a lucky owner of a 2e Kaypro 10.
    I use already the Advent Turborom en the Co-Power 88 board (ramdisk and
    maybe later on Pcdos/Msdos.(still looking for the Dos-loader)) System runs
    fine (thanks to Don).
    I am enthausistic about this info.
    I will study the pdf. file and then decide if I am competent to change my
    second Kay10 to a complete new version..

    "Mitchell Mlinar" schreef in bericht
    > Hi all,
    >
    > In a moment of great timing -- or irony -- I just read a posting about
    > QP/M and wondering where it was at. Wonder no more.
    >
    > As MICROCode Consulting has moved onto other turf, all of its Z-80
    > 8-bit packages are available on-line -- free for personal use. It
    > took me over 100 hours to convert everything into something usable on
    > a modern system. I sure *hope* it is worth it to somebody out there.
    >
    > Visit http://www.microcodeconsulting.com/z80 .
    >
    > Enjoy!
    >
    > -Mitch

+ Reply to Thread