CP/M Uniform manual needed - CP/M

This is a discussion on CP/M Uniform manual needed - CP/M ; I was wondering if anybody has a copy of the manual for Uniform for CP/M available in pdf form? My manual got lost in a move many years ago. Thanks Don...

  1. CP/M Uniform manual needed

    I was wondering if anybody has a copy of the manual for Uniform for
    CP/M available in pdf form? My manual got lost in a move many years
    ago.

    Thanks
    Don

  2. Re: CP/M Uniform manual needed

    "Don" wrote in message
    news:1142115403.812864.99200@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    > I was wondering if anybody has a copy of the manual for Uniform for
    > CP/M available in pdf form? My manual got lost in a move many years
    > ago.

    I don't have a .PDF, but I do have the actual manual. If you don't turn it up
    what you really want somewhere, I can scan it in and send it to you.

    - Bill

  3. Re: CP/M Uniform manual needed

    William J. Leary Jr. wrote:
    > "Don" wrote in message
    > news:1142115403.812864.99200@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    > > I was wondering if anybody has a copy of the manual for Uniform for
    > > CP/M available in pdf form? My manual got lost in a move many years
    > > ago.

    > I don't have a .PDF, but I do have the actual manual. If you don't turn it up
    > what you really want somewhere, I can scan it in and send it to you.
    >
    > - Bill

    Thanks Bill. You may be the only source, we'll have to wait and see.
    :-)

    Don

  4. Re: CP/M Uniform manual needed

    "Don" wrote in message
    news:1142127911.063973.306410@j52g2000cwj.googlegr oups.com...
    > William J. Leary Jr. wrote:
    > > "Don" wrote in message
    > > news:1142115403.812864.99200@i40g2000cwc.googlegro ups.com...
    > > > I was wondering if anybody has a copy of the manual for Uniform for
    > > > CP/M available in pdf form? My manual got lost in a move many years
    > > > ago.

    > > I don't have a .PDF, but I do have the actual manual. If you don't turn it

    up
    > > what you really want somewhere, I can scan it in and send it to you.
    > >
    > > - Bill

    > Thanks Bill. You may be the only source, we'll have to wait and see.
    > :-)

    Drop me a line if you need it. That's my real e-mail address in the header.

    - Bill

+ Reply to Thread