Concurrent DOS 5 ? - CP/M

This is a discussion on Concurrent DOS 5 ? - CP/M ; Hello All! Where possible download CONCURRENT DOS 5.x ?...

  1. Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    Hello All!

    Where possible download CONCURRENT DOS 5.x ?

  2. Re: Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    On 9 Mar 2006 00:53:53 -0800, sdobryak
    wrote:
    > Hello All!
    >
    > Where possible download CONCURRENT DOS 5.x ?

    I don't think any version of Concurrent DOS is legally available for
    download.

    --
    Any man who hates dogs and babies can't be all bad.
    -- Leo Rosten, on W.C. Fields

  3. Re: Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    Only Unlegally version ?
    hmmmmm-m-m-m.

    In p2p file sharing ?

    ---
    Computer Archelolgist(C)

  4. Re: Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    Maybe Exchange to another versions os?

  5. Re: Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    In article ,
    Bill Marcum wrote:

    > On 9 Mar 2006 00:53:53 -0800, sdobryak
    > wrote:
    > > Hello All!
    > >
    > > Where possible download CONCURRENT DOS 5.x ?
    > >

    > I don't think any version of Concurrent DOS is legally available for
    > download.

    Is it still being sold?

  6. Re: Concurrent DOS 5 ?

    Ok!