Networking concept's - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Networking concept's - Connectivity ; Hi all, I'm looking for a site with networking concepts, from basics to advanced, can you sugest one? Thanks in advance, MS...

  1. Networking concept's

    Hi all, I'm looking for a site with networking concepts, from basics to
    advanced, can you sugest one?

    Thanks in advance, MS

  2. Re: Networking concept's

    On Sep 26, 1:25 pm, "M" wrote:
    > Hi all, I'm looking for a site with networking concepts, from basics to
    > advanced, can you sugest one?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, MS

    Some of the Cisco Press First Step's are decent. Certainly has very
    basic information, but not intermediate and advanced. But usually I've
    found that once you understand the basics "conceptually", you can
    usually spot the more intermediate and advanced stuff on your own. The
    Dummies book on TCP/IP is pretty good, it is more broad in it's scope,
    and not really particular to TCP/IP

  3. Re: Networking concept's

    On Sep 26, 3:25 pm, "M" wrote:
    > Hi all, I'm looking for a site with networking concepts, from basics to
    > advanced, can you sugest one?
    >
    > Thanks in advance, MS

    http://compnetworking.about.com/od/b...Networking.htm

    http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/...c/introint.htm