Network card disabled - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Network card disabled - Connectivity ; I am having a problem getting an internet connection with my Toshiba Laptop.under Network connections in control panel no connection devices are displayed.also under the system properties (device tab) no hardware devices are displayed, just a blank screen.it appears that ...

  1. Network card disabled

    I am having a problem getting an internet connection with my Toshiba Laptop.under Network connections in control panel no connection devices are displayed.also under the system properties (device tab) no hardware devices are displayed, just a blank screen.it appears that my network card is either bad or disabled.
    I would appreciate any suggestions.

  2. Re: Network card disabled

    Problem Solved. service was disabled in the services tab (Control panel)

    @comcast.net> wrote in message news:f9Sdnd2gw-ARqmvbnZ2dnUVZ_rSinZ2d@comcast.com...
    I am having a problem getting an internet connection with my Toshiba Laptop.under Network connections in control panel no connection devices are displayed.also under the system properties (device tab) no hardware devices are displayed, just a blank screen.it appears that my network card is either bad or disabled.
    I would appreciate any suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread