Sharing a Printer - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Sharing a Printer - Connectivity ; I have a home office wireless network consisting of a HP Laptop that is connected to the internet through a Linkys router. my printer is connected to the HP Laptop. I also have a Toshiba laptop on the network. I ...

  1. Sharing a Printer

    I have a home office wireless network consisting of a HP Laptop that is connected to the internet through a
    Linkys router. my printer is connected to the HP Laptop. I also have a Toshiba laptop on the network.

    I cannot print from the Toshiba laptop and would like some help on how to configure the connection so I can print from my remote laptop on the network.

    I have Windows XP

  2. Re: Sharing a Printer

    I am withdrawing my inquiry. after considerable trial and error and using the printer wizard I am now able to print from my remote computer. I wish I could say what I did but I can't.
    "Richard Mahan" wrote in message news:ZrOdnXq9ldIRTMvbnZ2dnUVZ_uKknZ2d@comcast.com. ..
    I have a home office wireless network consisting of a HP Laptop that is connected to the internet through a
    Linkys router. my printer is connected to the HP Laptop. I also have a Toshiba laptop on the network.

    I cannot print from the Toshiba laptop and would like some help on how to configure the connection so I can print from my remote laptop on the network.

    I have Windows XP

+ Reply to Thread