win ssh - Connectivity

This is a discussion on win ssh - Connectivity ; Hi anybody knows if there's thing like macfuse ( http://code.google.com/p/macfuse/ ) for windows? I want to connect from the office (windows 2003) to my home computer (Linux - ssh) and mount the remote file system. Now I'm using winscp, but ...

  1. win ssh

    Hi
    anybody knows if there's thing like macfuse
    (http://code.google.com/p/macfuse/) for windows?
    I want to connect from the office (windows 2003) to my home computer
    (Linux - ssh) and mount the remote file system.
    Now I'm using winscp, but I'd prefer to "connect a network drive" so
    that every application could read and save files on the home computer
    directly

    thanks
    Stefano

  2. Re: win ssh

    You could try putty

    openssh.org might have something, but I've never tried it.

    /icebiker

    --

    --------------------------------------
    John Van Lierde
    "@Ste" wrote in message
    > Hi
    > anybody knows if there's thing like macfuse
    > (http://code.google.com/p/macfuse/) for windows?
    > I want to connect from the office (windows 2003) to my home computer
    > (Linux - ssh) and mount the remote file system.
    > Now I'm using winscp, but I'd prefer to "connect a network drive" so that
    > every application could read and save files on the home computer directly
    >
    > thanks
    > Stefano

+ Reply to Thread