Hi everybody,

I have a case study to do. A family-run hotel wants to connect to the
internet to provide the following:
-A web site to promote the family business
-Internet Access for the family to use (personal use)
-A computer in the lounge for guests to use
-Wireless Internet access for the guest bedrooms

I would like to have your advice about the topology. I think about
using a wireless router and the packet filter firewall implemented. The
router will provide access for guest bedrooms. Pluged to the router, a
computer for the lounge and a hub for the personal network. But i don't
know if it is a good idear or not to put the server behind the router
because the server will be the only one not using the NAT of the
router. And i don't know if you can configure the router for that.

Thanks a lot for your advice

Clement