use multiple proxy - Connectivity

This is a discussion on use multiple proxy - Connectivity ; Hello, I need to know how can we use multiple proxy on url tkx...

  1. use multiple proxy

    Hello,
    I need to know how can we use multiple proxy on url
    tkx

  2. Re: use multiple proxy

    "Tiger" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    > I need to know how can we use multiple proxy on url
    > tkx

    Hi Tiger,

    You need to explain a bit more about what you want to do.

    Are you asking about having a client connect to the web via a proxy server,
    which in turn uses a proxy server to access the final page?

    By the way, I see from your post that you are a "Guest of ProXad - France".
    If this means you are French, then répondez en français s'il est plus facile
    pour vous.

    Mike.

+ Reply to Thread