Pentium 2,Win 98 networking - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Pentium 2,Win 98 networking - Connectivity ; Hi, I have an old Pentium 2, running Windows 98. Is it possible to use this on my existing wireless network that I have (Existing is running XP Home). If so,what would I need? TIA...

  1. Pentium 2,Win 98 networking

    Hi,

    I have an old Pentium 2, running Windows 98.
    Is it possible to use this on my existing wireless network that I have
    (Existing is running XP Home).

    If so,what would I need?

    TIA

  2. Re: Pentium 2,Win 98 networking

    --
    Z˙RiX
    (¯`'..(<>..<>)..'´¯)
    "Greg William" wrote in message
    news:4509b5c2$0$27309$afc38c87@news.optusnet.com.a u...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I have an old Pentium 2, running Windows 98.
    > Is it possible to use this on my existing wireless network that I have
    > (Existing is running XP Home).
    >
    > If so,what would I need?
    >
    > TIA

    A new machine...