Wiresless help please??? - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Wiresless help please??? - Connectivity ; Windows XP HOME SP2 on PC and Laptop I have been running my new laptop on a wireless network with my PC for about two months now without problem, but today it says it cannot find a network connection. Nothing ...

  1. Wiresless help please???

    Windows XP HOME SP2 on PC and Laptop

    I have been running my new laptop on a wireless network with my PC for about
    two months now without problem, but today it says it cannot find a network
    connection.

    Nothing has changed with my setup and I have tried rebooting PC and Laptop
    and even turned off my BT (UK) Router and restarted it but still no network
    connection can be found.

    My PC is working find and connects ok through the router, but this is wired
    and doesn't use a wireless connection

    I have no idea what to do next to troubleshoot this problem.

    Can some kind person guide me please?

    Cheers

    Graham

  2. Re: Wiresless help please???

    Sorted!

    "G" wrote in message
    > Windows XP HOME SP2 on PC and Laptop
    >
    > I have been running my new laptop on a wireless network with my PC for
    > about two months now without problem, but today it says it cannot find a
    > network connection.
    >
    > Nothing has changed with my setup and I have tried rebooting PC and Laptop
    > and even turned off my BT (UK) Router and restarted it but still no
    > network connection can be found.
    >
    > My PC is working find and connects ok through the router, but this is
    > wired and doesn't use a wireless connection
    >
    > I have no idea what to do next to troubleshoot this problem.
    >
    > Can some kind person guide me please?
    >
    > Cheers
    >
    > Graham

  3. Re: Wiresless help please???

    Who makes the laptop? (Dell, Sony, Gateway,etc..)
    G (nospam) wrote:
    > Sorted!
    >

    > "G" wrote in message
    > > Windows XP HOME SP2 on PC and Laptop
    > >
    > > I have been running my new laptop on a wireless network with my PC for
    > > about two months now without problem, but today it says it cannot find a
    > > network connection.
    > >
    > > Nothing has changed with my setup and I have tried rebooting PC and Laptop
    > > and even turned off my BT (UK) Router and restarted it but still no
    > > network connection can be found.
    > >
    > > My PC is working find and connects ok through the router, but this is
    > > wired and doesn't use a wireless connection
    > >
    > > I have no idea what to do next to troubleshoot this problem.
    > >
    > > Can some kind person guide me please?
    > >
    > > Cheers
    > >
    > > Graham

+ Reply to Thread