mulitple network cards - Connectivity

This is a discussion on mulitple network cards - Connectivity ; I been peeking at my network performance and am thoroughly disappointed, I went out and bought the highspeed 6MB connection and Im still only getting 1 - 6% usage on my meter. Is there anyway that I can use like ...

  1. mulitple network cards

    I been peeking at my network performance and am thoroughly disappointed, I
    went out and bought the highspeed 6MB connection and Im still only getting 1
    - 6% usage on my meter. Is there anyway that I can use like two network
    cards to double my speed? OR are there some settings that are preventing me
    from using the full bandwidth of my 100MB full-duplex card?? Any help would
    be greatly appreciated!

    Thanks

    The Newbie!!

  2. Re: mulitple network cards

    Lets see you bought 6MB Internet .........your card is capable of 100MB and
    you are using 6% of that.....
    the last time I did math 6% of 100=6.............your getting what you paid
    for
    lucky you... most of us do not achieve full purchased speed

    peter

    --
    "Those are my principles. If you don't like them I have others."
    "New to This" wrote in message
    news:bvung.164872$eZ1.12678@fe01.news.easynews.com ...
    >I been peeking at my network performance and am thoroughly disappointed, I
    > went out and bought the highspeed 6MB connection and Im still only getting
    > 1
    > - 6% usage on my meter. Is there anyway that I can use like two network
    > cards to double my speed? OR are there some settings that are preventing
    > me
    > from using the full bandwidth of my 100MB full-duplex card?? Any help
    > would
    > be greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > The Newbie!!

  3. Re: mulitple network cards

    Why post to SO many newsgroups? Find one appropriate newsgroup and post it
    there alone else you'll have trouble keeping track of each replies, plus
    many conversations will duplicate themselves.

    Cheers, @sh

    "New to This" wrote in message
    news:bvung.164872$eZ1.12678@fe01.news.easynews.com ...
    >I been peeking at my network performance and am thoroughly disappointed, I
    > went out and bought the highspeed 6MB connection and Im still only getting
    > 1
    > - 6% usage on my meter. Is there anyway that I can use like two network
    > cards to double my speed? OR are there some settings that are preventing
    > me
    > from using the full bandwidth of my 100MB full-duplex card?? Any help
    > would
    > be greatly appreciated!
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > The Newbie!!