************************************LOOK AT THIS************************************* - Connectivity

This is a discussion on ************************************LOOK AT THIS************************************* - Connectivity ; I am trying to gain sponsorship for a charity "The Stroke Association" for which i am doing the London Marathon in April this year. I would be greatful if all those persons who see this message would visit my webpage ...

  1. ************************************LOOK AT THIS*************************************

    I am trying to gain sponsorship for a charity "The Stroke Association" for
    which i am doing the London Marathon in April this year. I would be
    greatful if all those persons who see this message would visit my webpage at
    www.justgiving.com/lezmarathon. All donations are welcome no matter how
    small. If anyone can think of any other groups that this message could be
    posted to, please contact me at my email address lezhewitt67@hotmail.com.
    Please Give Generously many thanks LezHewitt

  2. Re: ************************************LOOK AT THIS*************************************

    wrote in message news:cU9Vf.233920$Q22.94614@fe1.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    :I am trying to gain sponsorship for a charity "The Stroke Association" for
    : which i am doing the London Marathon in April this year. I would be
    : greatful if all those persons who see this message would visit my webpage at
    : www.justgiving.com/lezmarathon. All donations are welcome no matter how
    : small. If anyone can think of any other groups that this message could be
    : posted to, please contact me at my email address lezhewitt67@hotmail.com.
    : Please Give Generously many thanks LezHewitt

    BE CAREFUL!!!!!

  3. Re: ************************************LOOK AT THIS*************************************

    Ian S.......... wrote:

    > wrote in message news:cU9Vf.233920$Q22.94614@fe1.news.blueyonder.co .uk...
    > :I am trying to gain sponsorship for a charity "The Stroke Association" for
    > : which i am doing the London Marathon in April this year. I would be
    > : greatful if all those persons who see this message would visit my webpage at
    > : www.justgiving.com/lezmarathon. All donations are welcome no matter how
    > : small. If anyone can think of any other groups that this message could be
    > : posted to, please contact me at my email address lezhewitt67@hotmail.com.
    > : Please Give Generously many thanks LezHewitt
    >
    > BE CAREFUL!!!!!

    "the London Marathon in April this year"....what's Lez going for the
    record.....as longest time ever....already two months and counting.

    Daniel