Looking for USB Server ? - Connectivity

This is a discussion on Looking for USB Server ? - Connectivity ; I am looking for an off-the-shelve box with internal cpu and memory (to run a lightweight OS) with single ethernet port and mulitple USB ports (the more the merrier). Please suggest company and/or model. Thanks PS: if there is a ...

  1. Looking for USB Server ?

    I am looking for an off-the-shelve box with internal cpu and memory (to
    run a lightweight OS) with single ethernet port and mulitple USB ports
    (the more the merrier). Please suggest company and/or model.

    Thanks

    PS: if there is a better group to post to, pls suggest as well.

  2. Re: Looking for USB Server ?

    Number6 wrote:
    > I am looking for an off-the-shelve box with internal cpu and memory (to
    > run a lightweight OS) with single ethernet port and mulitple USB ports
    > (the more the merrier). Please suggest company and/or model.
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > PS: if there is a better group to post to, pls suggest as well.

    Are you trying to create some type of network storage device? What do
    you plan to do w/ this server?

+ Reply to Thread