Hello
I have a new (old) switch, the ES-2810 by Fore that I need management
software for because it didn't come with media (just the device and
some cables). I looked around and was disappointed that Fore had
disappeared in to the depths of Marconi with no mention of any
supporting software on their web site. I know it has mgmt capabilities
via serial and telnet but these are too limited. So now I am at a loss
as to where I can get this relatively old cd or software from. I
believe it was called Fore Stack View. Can anyone help?

Thank You