OK here is one that is working and I need some additional help installing a
WIN 98 PC.

I have a westell router/DSL modem - attatched to a 5 port hub.. All working
ok..

I have a wired connection running from the hub to a netgear wireless.

I ONLY WANT TO USE IT AS A HUB/switch.. working on win xp box ( can connect
to net)

I plugged the 1 network cable in the router port 1 of the router, plugged my
win xp machine in to port 2, I have the WIN 98 machine plugged in to port 3
..

I need help setting up win 98 so I can reach the net. I am having no
problems at all with the WIN XP machine.

any ideas?

Please email me if you do.

Thanks

Tim