We have 3 winXP clients on a netware 6.5 server. From a reboot one or more
of the work stations will login and get a message that some of the network
drives are disconnected. In my computer the sys drive will be missing and
all the other mapped drives will be disconnected. We have to reboot the
server to get them back. While this is happening I can still see the other
clients on the network just not the server. If I login as the administrator
I can see the sys drive but the others are still disconnected.