SBCON - Connectivity

This is a discussion on SBCON - Connectivity ; when making a backup job in sbcon, I go to what to back up and the list resource window comes up empty so I can't pick the volume and files I want. We are running netware 6.5...

  1. SBCON

    when making a backup job in sbcon, I go to what to back up and the list
    resource window comes up empty so I can't pick the volume and files I want.
    We are running netware 6.5

  2. Re: SBCON

    "Ron Young" wrote in message
    > when making a backup job in sbcon, I go to what to back up and the list
    > resource window comes up empty so I can't pick the volume and files I
    > want. We are running netware 6.5

    I found that when you brought up the list resources you had to hit insert to
    get to the files.

+ Reply to Thread